GuyStyleGuide.com Presents: A Beginner’s Guide To Buying The Perfect First Suit
a.k.a – the easy, pain-free solution to finding your winning outfit. This e-book is the result of a blog post I started authoring several months ago about men’s suits. It began as a simple ‘how to…’ tutorial but quickly spiralled out of control, and eventually became something far more substantial.
The “beginner’s guide to the perfect first suit” contains information on the following topics:
- How to identify the important elements that make up a man’s suit
- What colour(s) are the best choice for a first suit
- Which styles to pick for optimum fit
- What patterns are available and which should you be choosing
- Where to buy your first suit from
- What fabrics give the best results
The 20-page manual contains everything you need to know about purchasing your first suit, and it’s freely available to download either directly from the website as a PDF, or viewable online at scribd.com. Although the content of the guide is copyrighted, I’m happy to let you share the file as long as you don’t alter it in any way.
As ever, I’m happy to hear all feedback and, if the interest is great enough, I may expand and/or update the guide at a later date. Enjoy the read and good luck finding that perfect outfit.